PennReady Wellness, Safety, Security, and Emergency Preparedness Day!
DPS is hosting our PennReady Wellness, Safety, Security, and Emergency Preparedness Day in conjunction with the Annual UPennAlert Emergency Notification System Test and the Penn Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) First Aid Festival!
Friday, October 1st, 2021
12:00 to 3:00pm
Masks are required! Protect your friends and neighbors by wearing a mask to this event.
Schedule of Events:
12:00pm UPennAlert /Shelter-in-Place Awareness Drill
12:05pm Opening Remarks:
• VP Maureen S. Rush, Division of Public Safety
• Dr. P.J. Brennan, Penn Medicine
12:15pm MERT First Aid Festival opens
3:00pm Closing Remarks
Experience MERT instruction of hands-only CPR and AED use, free food, trainings, guest speakers, and more! Stop by and visit with us!
• Penn Division of Public Safety
• Penn Medicine
• Special Services & the Penn CISM Team
• Penn Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
• Penn Facilities and Real Estate Services
• Penn Risk Management and Insurance
• Wellness at Penn & Student Health Service (SHS)
• Penn Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT)
• Penn Vet Working Dog Center
• Allied Universal Security
• University City District
• City of Philadelphia EMS & Fire Prevention
• City of Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management
• Penn Division of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics (DRIA)